Just a fun little movie line trivia contest to brighten up your Monday. It’s fairly easy, too. So strap on your seatbelts baby, and let’s go:
1. “Dear God, please make me a bird so I can fly far far away from here.” [repeat]
2. “Have fun storming the castle!”
3. “Damn. I hate being a foregone conclusion.”
4. "I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
5. “Excuse me while I whip this out.”
6. “It's K-K-K-Ken, c-c-c-coming to k-k-k-kill me! How are you going to c-c-c-catch me, K-K-K-Ken?”
7. “You can’t handle the truth!”
8. “Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?”
9. “Generally you don’t see that kind of behavior in a major appliance.”
10. “This is the one time where television really fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather.”
Do NOT comment here for the contest. If you do, others will see your answers. E-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with “movie trivia” in the subject line.
Of course, if you want to comment and say something, then that’s fine too!
The people who guess all ten correctly will have their names put into a pool to be drawn by random.org and one will win an 8x10 print of their choice from my etsy shop. I think that’s fair, considering I’m posting this Sunday night and many will not see it until tomorrow.
Contest begins around 9 pm Sunday and ends 5 pm (EST) Monday.
Have fun with it! And please, no cheating, k?