It’s Friday and I’ll admit it . . . I wrote a post earlier this week but never published it because I was angry and in a bad mood. It was not nice.
Actually, it really wasn’t all that bad because I’m not that bad of a person. But I didn’t think it belonged here so I deleted it. I was fed up, mostly with my husband. And I’m sure that sometimes he gets really fed up with me, too.
But it’s ok now. And at least someone is really happy to see me come home every day ~
But, unlike my husband, this one wants to play.
He wants to play tug tug.
He’s had this pink rope since he was a puppy.
Maybe it’s time to get him a new one.
After dinner tonight, my husband and I sat at the table as George came out to the breakfast nook and ate his dinner. After he ate, the dog was sniffing at the ledge of the cabinet where my husband has all these wrapped presents sitting. There are about a half dozen of them and I know they’re all for the dog. (Which is cute in and of itself). I think George knows they’re all for him.
: : :
On another note, and since it’s Friday and inquiring minds would like to know ~ you’re welcome to answer a few random questions.
1. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
2. Are you early, punctual, or habitually late?
3. When you’re on vacation, are you more likely to see and do everything you can, or just kick back and let it all be?
4. What do you consider to be your strongest talent?
5. Are you more likely to indulge or abstain from holiday treats?
: : :
See you in the comment section ~