Saturday, December 29, 2007

Misty Moisty Morning

Does anyone remember the old English nursery rhyme about a misty morning? Well, I do. And I remember long ago reading it to my sons when they were very small. One misty moisty morning, When cloudy was the weather, I chanced to meet an old man Clothed all in leather: He began to compliment And I began to grin-- "How do you do?" and "How do you do?" And "How do you do?" again . . . Thankfully, I didn't meet any leather-clad old codgers in the woods this morning, but I did notice that the weather back East here has been pretty damp and mild lately. I also noticed that it's really difficult to take pictures with this Macro lens without a tripod. This is why these photos aren't as sharp as they should be. Try as I may, I could just not stay still enough. So bear with me during my adventures in close-up photography, because some day I'm going to be famous. Just like Adrienne. But not for my charm and good looks. Well, maybe for my charm. There's always that . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katy Darlin',
I remember when your sons were that little. Good luck with your new site!