Friday, April 24, 2009

What does your heart tell you to do?

The blogging world is an extensive network that consists of so very many caring people, I’ve come to find. Never did I realize when I wrote my first post back in December of 2007 that I would come to get to know so many different and wonderful individuals.

Today, while visiting the blog of a photographer that I admire, I found a post she’d written that directed me to a friend of hers who had blogged about a woman who needs a hand. Her name is Kelaya.

To read their story, please visit this link. I cannot do much, but I can do something. I can send her words of encouragement, and I can pass this along to you. This is a real story and it won’t take much of your time, I promise.DSC_0163 copy

Feel the love,

PS ~ I’ll be back Sunday night. I’m visiting with family this weekend.

11 comments:

tangobaby said...

Thank you so much for helping to spread the word about Kelaya and her family. It makes a huge difference and every person does help.

thank you thank you thank you and I promise to keep you updated.

xoxo

Mental P Mama said...

Happy weekend. Going there now....

Char said...

thank you for passing the word along - I think it is amazing what the blogging world can do.

xo

Deb said...

I will check it out, Kate.
Enjoy the weekend...

Jeannelle said...

Thank you for the link.

Enjoy your weekend!

(Did you really start blogging in 1997?)

Country Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Country Girl said...

Hey, thanks all. Hope you can visit the site I linked and help out.
Jeannelle, my mind is warped. I typed 1997 and meant 2007. I fixed it in the post, so THANKS.
Tangobaby, that's an awesome icon you've got there.

Woman in a Window said...

K.

Sarah Anne said...

You know, I don't know what my heart tells me to do. It just beats. I just exist.

Have fun!

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm new in blogging industries and I find it very interesting even for the fact that I'm not pretty sure if I'm doing it right, your blog and some that i've read inspires me a lot and become my inspiration to continue blogging... even im having a hard time doing it.