I feel a little disjointed at the moment, and am thinking that this post is going to reflect that fact, so bear with me, please.
1. Tonight for dinner, I made myself a tomato sandwich on toast. It was get-your-own dinner night and the tomato was from the garden.
2. I don’t care if I look ridiculous lying on a float in a wading pool. The water feels really nice.
3. It would be so nice to have a little money. I could take a long weekend, and jump on a plane and visit friends and family.
4. I haven’t taken a real walk for 5 days. I could use the heat as an excuse, but that’s not the real reason why.
5. The real reason why is that I’m lazy sometimes.
6. Miss Blackie is getting old. I don’t want to think about it.
7. This is George’s position most days lately.
8. This is the reason.
9. I signed on with a professional imaging service and discovered that my monitor needs calibration. Photographers out there – do you calibrate your monitors? What program do you use?
10. Tomorrow I have a hair appointment in Hoitytoityville. I should save the money for vacation but I’m tired of scaring myself when I look in the mirror.
11. Speaking of being lazy, Leonard Nimoy was shooting a Bruno Mars video across the street from my sister’s house in California. She met him and got his autograph and said it’s weird seeing the inside of her friend’s house in a video. This is the Official Alternate Version of The Lazy Song, with Leonard Nimoy below.
12. Some days are just like this, is all I'm sayin'.
Until tomorrow, then . . .