For those who are interested in acquiring the snow for their blog, visit this site. I found out about it yesterday when I visited my friend Daryl's blog, Out & About in NYC.
I've been tagged in another meme by Sarah at SpruceHill.
So at the risk of boring you all to tears, I'm to tell you 7 facts about myself, some random, some weird. And just to spruce things up a bit, I think they should be holiday facts. Shall we begin?
1. For years, when I was a child, we had one of those artificial silver trees. We had a multi-colored spotlight that would go round and round, changing the tree from blue to green, then red, then gold. Groovy, man.
2. My favorite Christmas gift was the year my husband gave me a Nikon SLR. I nearly went broke buying film and having photos developed.
3. I do not like eggnog. At all.
4. My favorite thing to do over the holidays is to visit Longwood Gardens and walk among their indoor greenhouses. It's magical.
5. I don't have a tree this year. But don't go calling me a Scrooge because I'll be just fine without one.
6. I had 7 brothers and sisters growing up, and to keep some semblance of order around the crazy holiday time, my mother told us that the elves would take away certain toys if we were bad. I had one brother who was really bad, and one year he even got coal and nothing else. Nothing.
7. I really like wrapping presents. I've got all sorts of accoutrements to wrap the perfect gift.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but you're more than welcome to play along. Just link back to this blog and list 7 random and weird things about yourself. As you can clearly see, there is absolutely nothing weird about me.
Nothing, I tell you.
And for those who were wondering where we got George, I'll let you know tomorrow.
Until then, my friends . . .