Saturday, March 22, 2008

We have a winner in WGG #10

And it's not someone from my family or someone that actually knows me! Yay!
Dylnz's daughter, ELLYN (shown here with her daughter, Anna) guessed correctly. Ellyn guessed PEANUT and that's what the mystery picture was this week.
When you guess these pictures, try to remember that the macro lens takes in everything. And then, I crop a piece of the picture to publish. This, I know, makes it worse to guess. And to tell you the truth, I'm really bad at guessing these. I'd lose every time. It does look like some sort of dried out squash, doesn't it?
So enjoy your fame, Ellyn. Soon you'll be recognized on the street and people may ask for your autograph. Because we all know how many people read this blog! No really, thanks so much for playing. Have a great evening, everyone.

3 comments:

tj said...

...YAY! Way to go Ellyn! And what an adorable daughter you have - whatta cutie! :o)

...It's funny that I looked at that photo and saw that someone said peanut and I was like, "nah, that don't look like no peanut"...lol And now that I see the whole picture, NOW I'm seeing the peanut! That doesn't make sense I know - I talk in circles! lol...

...Great game Kate! That macro lens is wicked...

...Blessings & Happy Easter too! :o)

dlyn said...

She gets her brains from me!

Leslie: said...

Drat! She beat me to it and got her answer in before I did. I'll have to be quicker on the draw next week. This is FUN! :D