Friday, March 14, 2008

Weekend Guessing Game #9

It's that time again, after a weekend's absence, to play the Weekly Guessing Game where you try to guess what in the heck this is a picture of. If you think you know the answer, or even if you don't, click on the comment tab at the bottom of this post and make your guess. If you post Anonymously, please at least give your initials so I will know who you are.
This week is easy, or at least I think so. The only thing I will say is to "Think Spring".
Game on now, as of 6 PM est. Winner will be posted in 24 hours.
Have fun with it. No answer is stupid. Don't be shy, we're all friends here.
Oh, I forgot to mention that there's no prize. If you want a prize, go to Pioneer Woman's site and enter her Name That Photo contest going on right now. You could win $500. But for this site, it's nothing. Zilch. No apologies, either. I will post your picture if you want, though. But only if you want.

14 comments:

gail said...

Carnation bud??

Anonymous said...

Asparagus leafy thingy, that our mother would always slice off.

Fave Babe

Anonymous said...

Dead witch fingernail.

I'm not afraid of sounding like an idiot.

~S.S.

Anonymous said...

that would be asparagus "stalk" baby sister.



seestah

Jeannelle said...

I would guess the asparagus guessers have it right.

brneyedgal967 said...

Yep - Asparagus. But where's the olive oil sheen and spots of salt and pepper? Huh? Huh?

Anonymous said...

It's a crocus. I think!!

Helen

Anonymous said...

I meant Asparagas Stalk with a leafy thingy on it, but I was so excited that it was the first thing I thought of and only 1 person had commented and it wasn't my guess so I just quick wrote whatever came into my brain.

Sorry....

Fave Babe.

Anonymous said...

so OK baby seestah, I understand completely. You lost your head is all BUT.......fear not, the notoriety is ALL yours (that's if it ain't a crocus, of course).

Minna Dyer said...

Rats! I wish I had checked earlier because I may have actually gotten this one right. I say asparagus stalk also.

Mary said...

Jeez, I'm way too late, too. Asparagus.

Have a great weekend, Kate!
xoxo,
Mary

Jen said...

I was going to say asparagus.

How about a daffodil stalk with leaf?

Jo said...

I think the asparaguses have it.

Anonymous said...

asparagus