Friday, March 21, 2008

Weekend Guessing Game #10

It's that time again where I post a macro picture of something and you try to figure out what the heck it can be. This week, because I'm in a good mood, I'm posting something that I think may be easy. If it looks like it's turning out to be more difficult, when I come back around 9 pm to check, I'll maybe give a clue or something. But for now, it stands as it is. I will tell you that I did not find this item outside, although I took the picture outside. In the wind. On a glass turned upside down. On my back deck. I was wearing a pair of jeans and a velvet Cabi zip up jacket . . . but there I go digressing again Stop me, Kacey!
So GAME ON as of now, 6 PM est. Game ends tomorrow at 6 PM when I post the winner. If you're guessing anonymously, please leave your first name or your initials so I can tell who you are. Good luck and have fun. The guesses don't have to be correct you know. I love the ones that aren't, as do we all. Oh, I didn't mention the prize. It's because there isn't one. The only prize is the joy and rapture you'll receive from winning this famous contest. And isn't that prize enough?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

the shell of a nut


seestah

Anonymous said...

A dried up pumpkin?

Sue

dlyn said...

My daughter says it is a peanut.

Leslie: said...

I think it's a peanut shell that one hungry little squirrel had stashed away and came out to nibble it while he checked the weather.

Minna Dyer said...

My first thought was peanut, but aren't they more bumpy and ridged?
I say some kind of seed pod...not sure what kind

tj said...

...The bottom of a dried gourd! Right? Am I right? Please tell me I'm right, just this once... George could probably be better at this game than I! lol... ;o)

...Gosh Kate, how do you come up with this stuff? You're good at it that's all I can say!

...Have a Happy Easter!

...Blessings... :o)

Anonymous said...

I say a dried out piece of orange.

Jay says, a walnut.

Alyssa says, and I have nothing to do with this answer, thank God, it's a sea shell or a bunch of maggots clumped together, What?????

Disregard her, just threw that in there cause it was so out there.

Love

Fave Babe

Anonymous said...

Don't.....Know.....

Anonymous said...

A breakfast you've been making for your hubby since you've been on Spring Break. This one went awry.

Russell said...

I agree with the responses above... looks like the shell of a peanut or gourd of some sort...

I wish this could be like that 20 questions game! Fruit or vegetable?! Living or dead?! And so forth..!

I will be curious to see what this actually is. Has to be a shell of some sort... I think...!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... I say a walnut. Brian said something very vulgar about his lower body parts (!) and wanted to know how you got that picture haha just kidding. That was ever more gross than the maggot guess.

I can't stand the suspense!

Tracey ;)

Anonymous said...

walnut

Anonymous said...

sure, that's fair. Call me out when I don't have an internet connection... must go find out what this was...