I dug into my old macro files and found some berries to share with you. One of the things I love about summer is walking my dog along the edge of the property, and gathering a handful of berries to eat as I go.
As much as I love fall, I’ll miss so many different things about the summer.
So if you have Photoshop, and want to try something new and fun, here you go!
Thanks to all of my readers for the wonderful comments left on my Central Park series of posts (below). I plan on returning and seeing even more, and I’ll keep you posted.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ And now, some questions for you: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1. Who is making a positive difference in your life?
2. What was your best meal of the past seven days?
3. What is the ugliest article of clothing in your wardrobe?
4. Who in your family is most likely to know what’s up with everyone else in the family?
5. What bugs you most about your life online?
See you in the comments, my friends . . .