Thursday, May 29, 2008

A contest for amateur photographers

Kacey, over at Wine on the Keyboard is hosting another Photo of the Month Contest at her blog. If there are any amateur photographers who'd like to enter, please visit her site. You can read about the contest here . I think the entry deadline is within a couple of days.

There isn't a prize, just the fame you'll get from winning. This month's theme is Motherhood and I was thinking of using the photo above, but I entered a horse in last month's contest and don't want to be doing too much of the same thing. I used my new actions from Kevin Kubota, along with one of Pioneer Woman's, the Lovely and Ethereal.

Kacey over at the Wine on the Keyboard is a true computer wiz. I think what she should do as a a prize is to design one of those little buttons you see on people's blogs, one that would say "Winner. Best Photo of the Month" at . . . and then list her blog.

Yeah, that's what I think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't decided what to enter... motherhood is such a broad subject for me! LOL

Mental P Mama said...

I got my idea of what to use from Kacey herself this morning!

Mary said...

Love the photo, Kate! I'm totally striking out when it comes to that theme...
xoxo,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I sure have a lot of motherhood photos around, thanks!

Holly said...

Hi, I saw your comment on Pioneer woman and decided to enter a picture. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to read more of your blog, I'll be back!