Friday, May 2, 2008

Weekend Guessing Game #14

It's that time of the week again where I post a picture and you try to guess what the heck it could be. Remember, please, that I'd never post anything disgusting. No clues this week because it's another easy one.
To guess, click on the comment button at the bottom of this post and you'll see what to do to leave a comment. If you're posting anonymously, please leave your initials or your first name.
This post almost didn't happen. It took me over a half hour just to get a decent connection to upload my pictures, which is usually 28.8 kbps and the highest I can get through my phone line (yes, I know it's terrible, but it works) and at one point, I had an all-time low connection of 4.8 kbps. My fast internet should be working by Monday and I'll finally be zooming through internet space.
At least I'm patient. And sweet. And kind. And loveable. And so full of crap. But you must know that by now, don't you?
Have fun with it!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm... raisin bread?

Russell said...

To me - and I am very uninformed in such things as guessing games - this appears to be perhaps a muffin with dates... Wait. Is there such a thing? A date muffin?? A cookie perhaps?

I don't know - but I do have a desire to go to the kitchen now and get something to eat!!

Anonymous said...

a very unhappy pillsbury dough boy on crack





seestah

Minna Dyer said...

some kind of muffin?

Doris said...

Berry cobbler ??? Nah, it's got to be raisin bread. I think

Leslie: said...

I'm thinking a slice of mushroom.

brneyedgal967 said...

Looks like a cobbler to me. Blueberry cobbler?

Pony Girl said...

Easy? I am not good at this game. The funny thing is, when I first saw it I thought I knew what it was....then it escaped me. Late Friday night tired-brain, I guess. Can I move to your Shangri-la?? ;) It's much prettier than mine!

Mental P Mama said...

Cork! Cork! Cork!

Anonymous said...

Cork, I should have known!

Treasia Stepp said...

Peach

tj said...

...They're up there sayin' cork but it looks too yummy to be a cork! Is it a cork? If I ate it would it make me a 'cork addict'? HA! ;oD

...I was gonna guess a blueberry scone...yeah, that's my guess.

...Blessings... :o)

Anonymous said...

I vote some kind of roll, which looks pretty dang good. Or maybe a bagel. Can I guess twice? ~Sam-o

Anonymous said...

I missed the not-edible part, dang it! Could it be a seed of some kind? ~Sam again

Anonymous said...

Bread Pudding