Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekend Guessing Game #16

Yes, it's that time again, a whole two and a half hours late, when I post a picture and you try to guess what the heck it can be. Remember, it's a close-up picture of something. It's probably too easy, but what the heck. To guess, click on the comment button at the bottom of this post. If you're guessing anonymously, please leave your name or initials. So GAME ON NOW, as of 8:30 PM EST. Winner will be announced tomorrow at 6 PM.
Oh, and in case I forgot to mention, there's no prize for the winner. The only reward is the fame you'll receive from winning this popular game.
Oh, and by the way, I am so sorry for being late in posting this. Circumstances beyond my control prevented me from doing so. It was the Wild Blue Internet guy's fault. He showed up again to work on my internet problems.

13 comments:

emily said...

dandelion!

Anonymous said...

a tassle

Jessica White said...

dandelion

Trish said...

oh my I am sure not good at this but what a great idea....okay, let me see. I shall say a 'splayed' baster? Oh good grief!

What fun...I'll check back. Love love love George. Those photos made me get down on my knees and kiss the beejeebers out of my soppy German Shepherd. He loved it!

gail said...

A wishing dandelion...

Anonymous said...

dandelion?

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

My first impulse was dandelion too, but somehow that doesn't feel quite right. I'm thinking . . .

Jo said...

It's just one single seed from a dandelion head.

Pale little Dandelion,
In her white shroud,
Heareth the angel-breeze
Call from the cloud;
Tiny plumes fluttering
Make no delay;
Little winged Dandelion
Soareth away.

Mental P Mama said...

Is it one of those white floatie things? Not a dandelion, but those lighter, floatier things?

Hilary said...

I know exactly what it is.. I posted an almost identical photo a few days ago! ;)

Treasia Stepp said...

You forgot to post it and I forgot to come back and check for post. LOL.

I'm guessing a dandelion although everyone else has as well.

Anonymous said...

A blower, as my kids call them...a dandelion.

tj said...

...A hairy nipple! lol... I dunno, I'll go with what the majority says and say, "dandelion seed"... Disregard the hairy nipple thing - I think I'm half-baked from bein' out in the sun to long today... ;o)

...Blessings...