Saturday, May 31, 2008

Is that a banana in your pocket?

I'm saddened to report that no one has won the Weekend Guessing Game. I guess it was just too difficult this week. I should have warned you, too, that these are extreme close-up pictures. What looks big is actually small. So I'm sorry if people new to this blog didn't know that.
This is a close-up picture of a banana that's been sliced straight across. I took the picture and then I ate it.
Please come back next weekend when I'll have a new photo to guess.
It's always good to see new players! Welcome to all of you. So, until next Friday . . .

5 comments:

gail said...

I love the way you make me look at things. That sounded weird, didn't it? LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I was going to guess a banana! (well, I lied there. I was actually gone and missed the post...) But I'm SURE I would have guessed banana!! I'm sure!

Unknown said...

Isn't that just like art? Everyone sees something different.

Mental P Mama said...

wow...that was a good one!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

My guess was a fried tortilla...back when I didn't post!!!!

Love the title of this! Hilarious...