Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekend Guessing Game #17

You thought I'd forget, didn't you? Well, due to the magic of autopost, I'm able to post this while I'm away. Actually, I've known about autopost for awhile, it's just that you have to actually WRITE a post in order to have it autopost. Unfortunately, it doesn't autowrite for you. Ha!
Welcome to this week's installment of the Weekend Guessing Game. The game in which you try to guess what the heck this picture could be. To answer, click on the comment button at the bottom of this post. If you're answering anonymously, please leave your first name, or your initials. And the reward, you ask? Well, there isn't one. Just the satisfaction that you won the Weekend Guessing Game at this site. Just ask previous winners how popular they are now and they'll tell you! Yes, they'll tell you that they're not, really. But to win! How exciting, eh?
So game on now, as of 6 PM EST. Winner will be announced Saturday (that's tomorrow) at 6 PM. Have fun with it, because there are no clues this week. Another easy one for ya!
Oh, by the way, if you see the answer already posted, or it looks to you as if it's already posted, just guess anyway. You can guess the same thing, or you can guess something funny, like your aunt's porridge when it went bad that one summer when you were little (like I would have a picture of your aunt's porridge). I love reading your answers!
So, until tomorrow evening, my friends . . .
Oh, and PS -- It's not a grapefruit. I already did a grapefruit. Just in case you're wondering. In fact, it probably isn't anything remotely edible. But maybe it is. I don't even remember now.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like part of a lemon rind.

Love
FAVE BABE

Anonymous said...

It looks like a piece of a baked good, like apple pie, etc. I'm hungry now;)

Karen said...

I think it's a slice of apple, the edge has caramel or sugar on it.

Anonymous said...

honey comb?

Chris K

Unknown said...

THAT is a soapy sponge.

Julianna Farmer said...

Well, I have two guesses. Either a loofah with soap on it OR something deep frying (or maybe that's just what I wish I were eating right now).

Shimmy Mom said...

Le-go my ego. (With honey on it)

AnnieL said...

the edge of a pancake or fritter frying...well, that is what mine look like anyway!

Mental P Mama said...

I think it looks like the edge of a pancake too. And now I'm hungry.

Anonymous said...

A Ritz cracker with Brie smeared all over it.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

looks like honey comb to me.

Anonymous said...

It's a tortilla frying!