Monday, May 7, 2012

Easy Canvas Prints

With Mother’s Day looming on the horizon, I thought this might make a good gift for the special person on your list, especially if you’re an amateur photographer.

Let’s face it, canvas prints can be expensive – but they sure are beautiful. I make it a point to never advertise products on my site that I haven’t purchased and tried for myself, and Easy Canvas Prints is one I can recommend. Their customer service is great and they offer affordable pricing. (And they make my photography look like a work of art).


DSC_7650 copy 2

They sent me the print above for free, after I uploaded my own photo, and they told me that if I liked it, they would appreciate my advertising their products on my sidebar for a little while.
I will say that for the price, I think this company is great. The colors are true, and the workmanship is fine. Order time was quick, too – so you could probably get an order in and have it delivered before the weekend, although you may have to expedite shipping to do so at this point.



DSC_7645 copy 2

This company is super easy to order from, as well. First, you choose the thickness of your wrap from either 3/4” or 1 1/2”. The wrap above is the 1 1/2”. And the photo below, which I ordered last fall is 3/4”.



DSC_7654 copy 2

Then you upload your photo, make any adjustments needed for sizing, then choose your border from three different styles: A mirror wrap has your image mirroring around the edge of the canvas print; An image wrap is one where the image wraps around the edge of your canvas print; or you may simply choose a plain border color.

I usually get the image wrap.



DSC_7655 copy 2

This company is currently offering a buy one canvas, get another free with standard shipping.

These canvas prints really make a unique gift ~ and if you’re not a photographer, you can select from over a million images offered on their site.

Easy Canvas Prints - the Gift that keeps on giving

Hope you like!
123 Signature[5]

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

RITZPix does it also and affordable!

Kerri Farley said...

Your images ARE works of art!!

Country Gal said...

What a great way to show off your own photos they look beautiful ! . Papa and I print our own in many sizes and frame them either with bought frames or he makes his own in his wood shop . There are so many ways to display ones photos. Have a great day !

Low Tide High Style said...

I think this is a great idea for a Mother's Day present, thanks for the info!

Kat

beth said...

isn't it odd how most of my photos just stay on the computer and i don't do anything with them....but now, i want to get some of them on canvas.

these are really beautiful kate....thanks for the push...i mean information......xo

Cloudia said...

nice tip!


Warm Aloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral

> < } } (°>

The Weaver of Grass said...

I shall pass this information on to my daughter in law who is a photographer - I must say the results on this blog are most impressive.

Daryl said...

Very cool... I bought some canvas 'paper' and have used it to for printing my photos when I give them as gifts .. of course canvas paper needs framing, the east canvas prints come stretched and need no framing tho maybe if you were truly anal you might frame a stretched canvas ... xoxo

The JR said...

I really like these. I might have to get one or two done.

Thanks for sharing the info.

Donalyn said...

I agree Kate - they do very nice work and the prices are very reasonable. Every single canvas they have done for me has been just wonderful. I might take advantage of your deal and get a few for myself! ;)

Reena said...

Your photos are always awesome and art itself!

Michelle said...

I wish it was in the budget right now, because I have a couple photos I'd love to hang on my wall!

Caroline said...

OMG...these are stunning Kate! Especially the road with the fall leaves. They did a beautiful job...I will check them out for sure!

Anonymous said...

I was playing around in my Google Reader just now and never knew they had a recommendation page. If by chance you weren't aware of that either, you might like knowing your blog is one of a few that are recommended today!

Georgianna said...

Hi Kate! Your photographs ARE works of art. I love how they look in these canvases. I am always looking for a good company for printing so thanks for the recommendation. :) – g

GailO said...

Why thanks for this link Kate...I really need to print more of my photos and I have been thinking of printing out some for the baby's room...canvas may be the way to go. Do you like this better than Mpix?

Lili said...

These are very cool. Love the wrapped images. xo ~Lili