Monday, February 4, 2008

More inspiration is needed

The weather in Maryland on Sunday was beautiful. Blue skies and a balmy high of 50. Very nice. Unfortunately, I had to go into work so I didn't get to spend much time in the great outdoors today. But it was something that had to be done, so I won't dwell on it. And it all went well.
I am dwelling, however, on my internet connection problems. I have a fantastic computer but a slow (dial-up) internet connection. And when it is working, you never know when it will quit. It frustrates the heck out of me, but I've learned to be very patient. My next goal is to correct this problem.
I took this picture yesterday. It's a tiny little geranium blossom from the same plant I took the pic of the other day (see one of the posts below). This week I'm planning on getting over to the florist to pick up some more inspiration. Oh, and this little plant didn't come from a florist. I'm overwintering this in a sunny corner of my living room.

3 comments:

brneyedgal967 said...

Lovely photo. I love hot pink. My toenails are perpetually hot pink. I like to think I can't be too cranky if I have hot pink toenails. I just whip off my socks and they cheer me up.

Of course, an overwintered hot pink geranium in a sunny living room corner would work well to.

Anonymous said...

I cannot live without broadband anymore. I'm just not pleasant to be around when I have dial up. I already told my husband, when we move, I have fast internet. I have it now, and I just can't go back to dial up. Even if it's satellite$$.

abb said...

The color of that blossom is so bright it almost hurts my eyes! Isn't it incredible the detail cameras can get? I took a picture of a tiny bougainvilla blossom. When I enlarged it, I was amazed at the detail of the blossom I couldn't see with my eyes...with glasses on....without them I couldn't even SEE the dang blossom!

I'm enjoying your blog - alot!

abb