Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekend Guessing Game #6

It's that time again when I invite you to look at this photo and try to guess what the heck it could be. Here's how it works. If you think you know what this item is, or even if you don't, hit the comment tab at the bottom of this post and guess the answer. Oneguess per comment, as many times as you want. If you guess anonymously, please leave your initial or name, so I'll know who you are.
I hope I didn't make it too hard, but after someone guessed last week within 10 minutes of my having posted, I figured it was time to get tough.
No clues this week. It could be anything. Oh, was that a clue? I know you're wondering if I found it outside . . . or inside . . . or is it part of something . . . well, guess on. Because I'm not telling.
Game on as of now, 6 PM Friday night, Eastern Standard Time. Winner will be announced later tomorrow afternoon by 6 PM. The first person to guess the correct answer is the winner. There's no prize other than the fame and notoriety that winning this game can only bring. So be prepared for the fame.
Not really.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm, an orange with a serious fungus problem??

Anonymous said...

This is hard!!!
Here goes...is it something cooking, melting or caramlizing in a pot??

Anonymous said...

Sap on a tree?

Another Sister

Anonymous said...

okay, I admit. I downloaded the pic and blew it up, and shrunk it down. No luck. A sponge with water drops. And orange peel. Something else *g

Anonymous said...

Could it be somthing that was left in the refrig at work???

Anonymous said...

Oh say it isn't so...not something left in the refridgerator!!!

tj said...

...Frozen orange juice! lol... Gosh, I haven't the foggiest idea! You are so good at this and I know that once you reveal what it is I'm gonna be like, "I should've known that!"... ;o)

...Blessings... :o)

Jeannelle said...

Something being cooked or baked, but I don't know what.

Anonymous said...

::shrugs::

I have no earthyly idea. My first thought was an orange with mold and ice/water on it...

Jo said...

Is it the caramelized sugar on the top of a creme brulee?

I think I detect some orange zest in it. Is it an orange sauce bubbling in a pot?

Do I get two guesses? :-)

Anonymous said...

A rotting fruit pit of some kind.

Country Girl said...

You get as many guesses as you like. One guess per post because it's easier that way.

And I will say one thing at this point (ok, two things):

1) No one has guessed correctly yet.

2) It's really zoomed in.

And there's only two hours left!

~C.G.