Friday, June 20, 2008

Weekend Guessing Game #19 announced

It's that time again, folks, when I post a picture of something I've taken with my macro lens and you try to guess what in the world it could be.
Another easy one this week ~ or is it? No hints, but I will tell you that I promise to never publish anything gross. I just don't have it in me, and I don't like looking at gross things on other people's blogs.

If you think you have the answer, or even if you just want to drop by and say hello, click on the comment button at the bottom of this post and make a guess (or say your piece). If you're signing in anonymously, please leave your name or your initials.
First one to guess the correct answer is the winner. If you already see what you think is the answer, remember that it may be or it may not. This could be a tricky one. Oh, and there's no prize other than the fame and notoriety you will soon receive from winning this highly regarded contest. Not really.

GAME ON NOW, as of Friday, June 20 at 6:00 PM (EST). Winner will be posted by 6:00 PM Saturday.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I just found your blog thru Pioneer Woman's Photography tab and I love it. Your photos are nice and your dog is a beauty! I don't know what this is, but I'm going to guess an arm. I don't have a blogger account, so I'll leave my initials. Nice blog, Country Girl!

A.H.

Karen said...

I guess an eggshell!

Leslie: said...

part of a face?

a shelled nut?

tj said...

...Hello CG! A peanut... :o)

...Blessings...

brneyedgal967 said...

A mushroom? Looks like the smooth edge of a portobello or maybe a button mushroom to me.

Anonymous said...

A potato?! Yukon Gold, perhaps??? ;)

Jo said...

Is it part of your finger?

Anonymous said...

well, it's not George, I'll guess that...

Laura ~Peach~ said...

mushroom or human skin... just not too sure.
:)

Anonymous said...

acorn squash?

Julianna Farmer said...

sweaty skin?

Mental P Mama said...

No hint??? I think it's a dinner roll. That's because I'm hungry.

Anonymous said...

An elbow dipped in kosher salt.

abb said...

mushroom???

Anonymous said...

At first glance I thought skin ... after looking at it some more I think it could be like a potato or a mushroom.

My final answer I think is still skin maybe an arm.

Shimmy Mom said...

I think it's one bead of sweat on a chin.